In the shadow of central Arizona’s legendary Superstition Mountains, home of the Lost Dutchman gold mine, is a very different kind of treasure. Carefree Manor RV Resort is an oasis in an ancient land of majestic mountains and the beautiful Sonoran Desert. Carefree Manor RV Resort offers complete, wonderful amenities amid warm sun, smog-free clear blue skies, and good old-fashioned Western Hospitality! Stay with us for a Week, a Month or a Season. There is so much to see and do! Reserve your Space!
Carefree Manor RV Resort Highlights
- 146 RV sites – can accommodate RV’s up to 50′
- Showers & Restrooms-Recently Renovated
- Laundry Room- 14 machines
- Recreation Center/Pool Tables
- Card and Crafts Room
- Large Club House with Dance Floor
- Full Commercial Kitchen
- Pool, Spa, Horse Shoes, Shuffleboard, and other
- Internet connected Computers
- 20 miles from Phoenix, 15 miles from Tempe
- Airport Transportation Available
When you arrive at our gates you will immediately be impressed with the comfortable, friendly, hometown feel of your surroundings. You are always part of the community at Carefree RV. Be sure to explore this site to see the latest activities and announcements.
See current Rates and make Reservations via our online reservation form, please inquire about staying as soon as possible, our park fills up quickly during the winter months.